Custom Gear Manufacturing Services
We manufacture a wide variety of custom gears and transmission products. This includes spur, helical and worm gear sets with capacities up to 80" in diameter. We also have the capabilities for sprockets, timing belt pulleys, and we specialize in internal shaping.
We perform a broad range of ISO-compliant custom gear manufacturing services that include:
- Shaft hobbing for parts measuring up to 35" in diameter x 168" in length
- Internal Key seating up to 2" wide for parts up to 24" long
- Blind slotting for parts measuring up to 36" in diameter x 12"in length
- Cylindrical grinding for parts measuring up to 10"x24"
- Broaching for 50 ton x 100" tool lengths
- Internal shaping for parts measuring up to 88" in diameter, 19" face
You can also scroll down for a full listing of all of our custom gear manufacturing capabilities.
Our well-equipped job shop can meet all of our clients' unique gear manufacturing requirements, from one-off prototypes to large scale, high volume production.
Contact our company today, to learn more about our custom gear products, services, quality, and competitive prices.
Custom Gear Manufacturing Capabilities
Pulp and Paper
||New Machines & Equipment
Machine & Equipment Repair
Machine & Equipment Service Parts
||ISO - 9001-2008
International Organization for Standardization
Domestic & Metric
||Mechanical Power Transmission
||Capacities & Capabilities
We manufacture standard, metric and special form gears - from samples or drawings.
- External spur gears to 88" diameter
- Internal shaping to 88" diameter, 19" face
- Shaft hobbing - 16" diameter x 168" long
- Helical gears to 88" diameter
- Worm gears to 88" diameter
- Timing Belt pulleys
- Broaching 50T x 100" tool length
- Key seating 2" wide x 24" long
- Blind slotting 36" diameter x 12" long
- Turning to 36" diameter
- CNC turning to 50" diameter
- CNC milling 17"X36"X12"
- Inspection profile and lead 40"
|Specialty Production Shop
|Quality Control Inspections
|Standard Metrology Instruments
Heat Treat Certifications
|Material - Metals
Back to top